The design and usability of your website could be the deciding factor for converting a potential customer into an actual customer. Without a proper online presence, you could miss out on a huge chunk of potential business. Your business should not only have a well built website, but have one that functions properly on all devices. In 2015 Google released an algorithm update that rewards mobile friendly websites, and punishes those that are not. It’s now more important than ever to make sure that your website is represented well on computers, tablets, and phones.
We have a department dedicated to creating websites of all shapes and sizes. Whether you’re a manufacturer looking for a well branded website, or a retailer looking for a fully functional e-commerce solution, we’ll work with you every step of the way to create a website that your competitors will envy.
Internet Marketing Services
A content management system (CMS) is not just a buzzword. It’s what gives you the tools to edit and add content to your existing website. It’s a marketing manager’s secret weapon and essential to extending the lifespan of your website. Using a CMS to power your site is one of the best investments that you can make in your website:
- It’s easy for anyone make edits to their website.
- Gives access to multiple users.
- Improves website maintenance through automatic security updates.
- Helps you manage your website content.
- Gives you full control over your website.
Today’s customer is not the same as it was 10 years ago. Gone are the days of having to walk, drive, or call a business to make a purchase. It’s all about buying and selling online now, and if you’re a business that sells a product or service, you need to offer it online.
We offer e-commerce website design solutions for businesses of all sizes. Whether you have 200 products or 10 products, we’ll work closely with you to make your new website a success. Choose from a variety of web design plans to fit your budget, ensuring that you receive the maximum return on investment.
- Payment Gateway Choices: Paypal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Skrill, and more
- Administration Area: Manage your own products and pages with ease
- Custom Design: Get a unique custom design that sets you apart from the competition
- Product SKUs, Model Numbers, Sale Prices, Coupons, and Options
- Custom Programming to fit your business’ needs
Would you build a convenience store in a forest? Of course not, no one would be able to find it. The same applies to websites. If your customers cant find you on Google or Bing, then there is almost no point in even having a website. It’s crucial to properly optimize your website for search engines.
We start by performing an audit and analysis of your current website. From there, we’ll report back to you with valuable information like:
- How users are currently finding your business online.
- What queries users are entering in Google when they find your website.
- Current website issues such as: Crawl issues, 404 errors, and missed opportunities.
- What SEO best practices are currently being used.
After that, we move forward with optimizing the site with the desired keywords.